21/02/11

Oh So Beautiful~

 As promised, i`m going to show you all my new double C collections! I`m in love with it at my first glance, i told my mummy, "Mum im not gonna get the pearl necklace anymore, i need a new Chanel!" My mum gave me a sign of relief because she thinks the Chanel`s pearl necklace is not a worth piece to invest afterall! Anyway, so mummy bought me a bag again! XOXO!
This is how my new bag looks like, very simple PVC`s tote with the classic Chanel`s chain.
Another point that i was being attracted by this tote is its inside. It reminds me of the beach! I don`t know why =S Maybe it is one of the cruise collections? =P
Big space with no compartments, you can easily see your things inside. =)

In this New Year Celebration, all of my cousins are well prepared to show off their new bags. Let see that, in this pictures you can see Coach, Chanel, Mulberry and Bonia. We had a great new year!!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan