8/02/11

Happy New Year





I hope i`m not too late to greet you all a very Happy Chinese Lunar New Year. May this new year bring you all a great year, good fortune, good health, a higher career ladder and achievements. Some of my great cousins and friends are getting engage and marry this year i hope, you all have a sweet beginning , bright future and happily ever after, <3 As for my cousins who are leaving to UK or already at there as well as in Brisbane i hope you girls can take good care of yourself..study smart and play hard..Oh yea, pls dont ignore me if i ask you girls get me something there, for example BAGS!!! Hahah~

Okay, next post will be about my new stuffs, i just couldn`t wait to show you guys!! My cousins got great bags too for the Rabbit year. Stay tune =P

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan