22/05/11

New Update

Hi dears, its been a while since i last updated my blog. Anyway, as i promised that i`m gonna share with you all for what i`ve bought so far!



A Burberry bag, what`s good about this bag is it included a small pouch inside. It cost less than BND1K so it is a good buy!

Secondly i changed my skincare products. Love it , especially the smell of flowers~



I bought the : Purely White Skin Brightening Cleanser.

: Purely White Skin Brightening Day Cream.

: Purely White Skin Brightening Night Cream.
The mist was out of stock that time but they gave me the tester of the Rose mist which was really a good choice but i think it would be better if i use Lavender`s one because it is specially made for hydrating skin!



Last few days i just got myself a loose powder and i am kinda regret about it because the color is too dark for me =(

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan