14/01/11

A Home For My Phone =)

I have been searching for a nice case for my new phone and it is really sad that i couldn`t find any..Walked into Mulberry, louis Vuttion and etc they gave me the same answers, it haven`t released yet..Until i went into Kate Spade, i saw this which really melt my heart ....
 BUT!!!! there is a BUT! The boutique was full of customers and nobody could serve me that time, SIGH~ i walked away...


 Then I saw this at Marc By Marc Jacob and i asked the assistants when will the case for Iphone4 release, she said perhaps Jan?? Do you want me to reserve one for you? I told her that i`m just a tourist...sigh~ walked away again!


I love Marc By Marc Jacob accessories and outfits, i love them more when they are in SALES!! Boo~ I need shopping for my Iphone case now =(

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan