30/12/10

The Last Day Of 2010

Hi friends, how are you all doing out there? Have you people decided how to end the last day of 2010 beautifully? For me i`d spend the last day with my family hee~ 


From the last year resolution i aimed for a Chanel Grand Shopping Tote and a Balenciaga Giant Part Time...sadly i didn`t grant my wish...But!! Look what i`ve bought in this 2010 and i am much much more happier that i owned them. 

Okay, first i got myself another Louis Vuitton! 


Oh well, i only used this once and i find it looks too old to me so yeah~ i gave it to my mum =X

Secondly , i got myself a Gucci !!


Seriously, im not a big fan of Gucci but this caught my eyes when i walked into the boutique and i know it belongs to me! Hee~

Thirdly i got a Burberry, the metallic colour ,


It is very nice and the prices are actually quite friendly..my mum loves it so much so yeah~ it belongs to her in the end =P The black Burberry is my 22nd Birthday present from my mum <3

Okay, in this year i can`t believe that i actually got myself a flap bag! I love it so much! Thanks to my dear mummy again!


The price of the flap bag increased right after i bought it..Phew~I am so lucky lucky! =D Oh well, it seems like i have to save more for the 2.55 reissue! Nah, that`s bad!

Last but not least, from my last week Spore trip, my mum is generous enough to get me another Chanel , but i will not reveal how it looks like until CNY..Hehe~

So what are my target for next year? I secretly wish for a Lady Dior =)




And i am here to wish you all Happy New Year and enjoy the PARTY!!





Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan